Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nights In Rodanthe - Nicholas Sparks



I have never read a Nicholas Sparks book that didn't make me either tear up or out-right sob. Since I finished reading this at work today, I am glad that this one only made me tear up....maybe I held it in because I was at work and didn't want to ruin my make-up. This story is about Adrienne and Paul, who meet at an inn that Adrienne is watching for a friend during a winter storm in North Carolina. They are both divorced, in their 40's-50's and are not expecting to find love. But they do. And as in Nicholas Sparks tradition that love is wonderful and sad and heartbreaking and beautiful. How this guy does it, I don't know but I think he is wonderful. I really enjoyed this book. It was easy to read, fast but satisfying. Great tear-jerker.

No comments: