Friday, June 5, 2009

48 Hour Book Challenge



I signed up for the 48 Hour Book Challenge a month ago and totally forgot about it until I was browsing some blogs today. It seems to be for children and adults. Every since the 24 Hour Read-A-Thon I have been excited for another reading challenge. I am excited to get started and read as much as I can this weekend. I will be a little more casual abou this weekends reading - I plan on reading at Starbucks, while I sit outside at the Sports Club and on my deck. The weather is hot this weekend so I will take advantage of it! I will also listen to audiobooks while I am walking and at the gym. I have no idea what books I am going to read. I have to bring some back to the library after work tonight; I am sure I will find some good reads there.

I will begin tonight at 8 or 9pm and continue till Sunday night. I hope this is as much fun as the last one!

The link is http://www.motherreader.com/2009/05/fourth-annual-48-hour-book-challenge.html

1 comment:

Molly said...

Sounds like you have a great plan!

I am giving thought to joining this readathon as well.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.