Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March Goals Met

So I met my reading goals for the month of March! Yea for me!! It turns out it is a great idea to have a list of books I want to read for the month. It is really motivating and did push me to read more. Plus I read those books that I have been meaning to read but always put off for others. I read all 10 books that I previously picked plus I read one more - The Time Travelers Wife for book club. It was a great month.

This month I am going to give myself the 10 book challenge. I may read more or I less. I am going on a trip to Germany for a little less then a week and then I am also going to the beach for a long weekend...so that may help my reading or hinder it. But I also have the 24 hour Read-a-Thon that I will be participating in. That will get my book numbers up. Anyway the books I picked for this month are:

American Pie - Michael Lee West
The Gargoyle - Andrew Davidson
World Without End - Ken Follett
The Bridges of Madison County - Robert James Waller
The Assassin's Song - M.G. Vassanji
The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness
Divine Evil - Nora Roberts
A Vintage Affair - Isabel Wolff
The Black Sun - James Twining
Earth Democracy - Vandana Shiva

Only one non-fiction this month and one for my Diversity Rocks challenge. Maybe I will pick up some more books in the lovely bookstores of Munich!

No comments: