Thursday, January 29, 2009

Remember Me - Sophie Kinsella



I bought this book in the Qatar International Airport because I had 2 hours to kill and nothing to read. I love Sophie Kinsella and was happy to have an excuse to read her newest book. Once again Ms. Kinsella has delivered a funny, sweet and super girly book that I didn't want to put down. Chick lit is my guilty pleasure - sometimes I just need it!

This story is set around Lexi - a British woman who wakes up and has no recollection of the past 3 years of her life. This is pretty important because in the last 3 years she has been promoted, lost a ton of weight, gotten married, lost most of her friends and as people keep telling her - become a major bitch! But now the old Lexi is back and not quite sure who she is supposed to be. There are alot of twists and turns and you will be laughing out loud. This was a great vacation read!

No comments: