Sunday, January 25, 2009

Holidays On Ice - David Sedaris (Audiobook)



After listening to "When You Are Engulfed In Flames", I knew I had to listen to some more David Sedaris as soon as possible. Holidays on Ice is a short audiobook and was a great thing to listen to when I was doing cardio at the gym. There are some great stories about when David worked as one of Santas elves over a Christmas holiday....he knows how to make any story hilarious! I should have listened to this over Christmas because I found that since it was after the holidays that I just wasn't as interested in Christmasy stories. Some of my favorite stories involve some of the people who bring their children into see Santa - and some of the ridiculous things that they do and say.

Thank God David Sedaris is here to remind us how funny the holidays can be!

No comments: