Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-A-Thon

So it is a few hours before the Read-A-Thon and I am getting prepared. I am making sure I have food and drink for the evening. I am stopping my diet for the next 24 hours because I hate being hungry when I am reading and there is nothing I love more then having some good chocolate and reading a good book. I also bought many different types of teas. I picked the books that I am going to try and read and also some alternatives incase I don't like what I am reading.

The books for the next 24 hours are:

The Gargoyle - Andrew Davidson (I have about 150 pages left to this)
The Bridges of Madison County - Robert James Waller
The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness
Divine Evil - Nora Roberts

My alternatives are:
Club Dead - Charlaine Harris
The Assassin's Song - M.G. Vassanji

I hope I can get through these four books. The Bridges of Madison County is pretty short and The Knife of Never Letting Go is a YA book. I am struggling a bit with The Gargoyle so I am going to try and finish it up before the challenge. I will update every now and then to let people know how I am doing.

Good luck to everyone and happy reading!!!!!

3 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Good luck on your readathon :)

Robin said...

Enjoy your reading!

myza said...

Thanks guys!!