Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hour 12

So we are in Hour 12 of the 24 Hour Read-A-Thon and I am about to have myself a bit of a sleep. I hope to get about 6 hours of sleep in and then read for the rest of tomorrow. I can't read when I am tired and if I go to bed now I can get up bright and early and get in at least 6-7 hours before the Read-A-Thon is over.

I am 270 pages (out of 479) into a YA novel called 'The Knife of Never Letting Go'. I will read a few more chapters in my bed (and probably fall asleep in the process). I am sure I will finish that tomorrow pretty early and then finish off my Nora Roberts book. This is the most books I have ever read in a 24 period time span. It is kind of cool. I wish these things happened more often.

I have been reading others blogs and it sounds like everyone is doing great having having tons of fun! Thats what this is all about - it doesn't matter if you read 1 book or 20 books.

See you all in the morning!

7 comments:

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness) said...

Sweet dreams, and good luck finishing when you wake up :)

christina said...

I bet you're going to dream about books! :)

Happy sleeping, and then reading again.

Kailana said...

Sleep well! I can't read when I am tired, either!

Kim L said...

Have a nice sleep, we'll see you when you get back :-)

Elizabeth said...

You are totally right - it's all about having fun! I hope you have a good rest, and are refreshed and ready to read when you wake up! =)

Care said...

Have a great SLEEP - and congrats on all you've read so far. Pleasant dreams...

myza said...

Thanks everyone!

I have awoken and feel great!

More reading ahead!