Thursday, April 30, 2009

April Wrap-Up

So I did really well on the reading front in April - actually a lot better then I thought that I would. I read 14 books this month - 13 fiction and 1 non-fiction, 1 children's book 2 historical fiction, 1 chick lit and 2 mystery/suspense. I read all 10 books that I had previously decided on at the beginning of the month. Making a list makes reading so much easier! My total for the year is 44. The books I read are:

44. Earth Democracy - Vandana Shiva
43. What Are You Like? - Anne Enright
42. The Rossetti Letter - Christi Phillips
41. The Assassin's Song - M.G. Vassanji
40. The Magic Finger - Roald Dahl
39. Divine Evil - Nora Roberts
38. The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness
37. The Bridges of Madison County - Robert James Waller
36. The Gargoyle - Andrew Davidson
35. Fatal Voyage - Kathy Reichs
34. The Black Sun - James Twining
33. A Vintage Affair - Isabel Wolff
32. World Without End - Ken Follett
31. American Pie - Michael Lee West

I found some great books this month. Some of my favorites were: The Rossetti Letter, World Without End and American Pie. I had a hard time getting through The Gargoyle and What Are You Like?

I had a really great month and hope to continue it into May!!!

No comments: